maandag, december 2

Archenemies - Marissa Meyer


Archenemies - Marissa Meyer - English review


Summary

Are Nova and Adrian each other's worst nightmare? In Renegades, Nova and Adrian (aka Insomnia and Sketch) fought the battle of their lives against the Anarchist known as the Detonator. It was a short-lived victory. The Anarchists still have a secret weapon, one that Nova believes will protect her. The Renegades also have a strategy for overpowering the Anarchists, but both Nova and Adrian understand that it could mean the end of Gatlon City - and the world - as they know it.



Review 

This book is so good, Marissa Meyer was able to blow my mind again with this story, I thought it was so great that you could read this book from both sides again just like with Alter Ego where you follow the story of Nova and Adrian. I sympathized again with the characters from the book, they are also written so well. 
Archenemies is a good sequel of Alter Ego, but in my opinion the first book was better. 
But what I really hate about this book is that I now have to wait for the sequel to be translated into Dutch. I am so looking forward to the last book of this series. This series is one of my favorite and the best I have read this year. 

If you have not read this series yet, I recommend that you do so as soon as possible. You won't regret it. 

This is a book that definitely gets 5 stars. 
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/living_in_books_be/?hl=nl
Bookish merch: https://teespring.com/stores/livinginbooksbe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten